I’ve been watching Patrick Starrr’s YouTube channel for years! With this being his second collab with Mac Cosmetics, I knew I had to get my hands on it! The collection comes in 2 sets; Me so Fleek and Me So Chic! Being the bright color fanatic that I am, I naturally gravitated to Me so Fleek as Me So Chic didn’t have enough color for my liking. As a lover of florals, it was so hard to resist purchasing this collab after watching his announcement video which was filled with pink floral overload!
I replicated the look on the face chart that was provided with the collection. Diving right in was a little scary as I’m still learning about makeup but after struggling, I pulled through.
Take a peek at the video above for my first impression.
Here are the pros and cons for the Mac x Patrick Starrr Me So Fleek Spring Collection
– Very affordable as it retails for $49.50
– Very pigmented except for the blush which I’m so glad that its not so pigmented, making it great for those who don’t use blush that often.
– One can easily use the eyeshadow quad on its own without implementing shades from other palettes, making it perfect for travel.
– As a lover of matte lipsticks, I can’t believe I actually like the gloss. I probably won’t reach for it in the future but the gloss pairs perfectly with the lipstick.
– The lipstick reminds me of Kat Von D “Luv” which is my favorite purple/pink shade.
SHOP THE MAKEUP BELOW
Have you tried the Mac x Patrick Starrr Spring Collection?