I try not to talk too much about Fenty Beauty but it’s sort of hard not to when her new collection, Mattemoiselle is filled with so many vibrant shades as well as a few neutrals. Lipstick is my favorite part of getting dolled up and a matte lipstick is the key to my heart (amongst many other things lol).
Take a peek at the first impression video above.
I purchased 6 of the 14 shades (Candy Venom, Midnight Wasabi, Griselda, Clapback, Freckle Fiesta, Spanked) as her bright colors immediately attracted me!
Without further ado, here are the pros and cons.
– Created to fit all skin tones.
-Its very pigmented.
– Pocket friendly in size and price as it retails for $18.
– Long lasting as it lasted a full day (from morning to evening).
– Super comfortable. It’s not the usual matte lipstick that leaves your lips feeling hard which is usually appreciated by many (although I never have a problem with those hard matte lipsticks). It’s super soft and creamy.
– Its not transfer proof. Some may say that matte lipsticks don’t have to be transfer proof but I have been spoiled by the transfer proof lipsticks by ColourPop and many other brands that when a fabulous product is created, this minor detail still bothers me. I’d like to avoid getting my lipstick on cups while drinking and spoons while eating.
The Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle collection is great overall and definitely worth the money.